The Polish National Home Association started out with 5 Committee members on November 24th, 1929. On September 8, 1935, the PNHA celebrated its grand opening.
The Polish National Home is conveniently located at the junction of routes 122 and 122A, in the Farnumsville mill village of South Grafton, Massachusetts.
The club is available to members and the general public for parties, reunions, and private affairs. The large air conditioned function hall, renovated in its original 1930's style, features a stage, balcony, dance floor, and fully licensed bar.